mc

mc

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I met Santa!!

I met Santa today at the Fred Meyer Gas pump... I saw him, then looked at him adoringly, peeked my head into his place at the pump... and said "I want ********* for Christmas". Then I said.. "and I hope you have a very wonderful new year." He smiled so sweet and said.. "Thank you." It made my night. (the asterisks are there to protect what I want for christmas.. let's see if Santa baby brings it ♥) I was literally tearing up afterwards because i was so happy. It's a forever memory.. wish i would have had my phone to take a pic. Thank you Santa!


Also,
Stitchez has sold, thank you so much.  She's on her way to Merry Old England.. awesome <3


Today I will be finishing up a doll or two and will have photos tomorrow.  Today I am working on a really cool headpiece for a project check back tomorrow for progress photos.  Here's a progress pic of one of the Monster High Girls I'm wrapping up to go straight to e-bay this week.



Enjoy your Humpday & See ya tomorrow  <3

xox
Ked

No comments:

Post a Comment